X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Originally posted by CHRIST
    not sure if you did this on purpose, but you do know that putz also means penis right?
    I've never heard that one before. Are you sure you're not confusing it with PUD

ex. After looking at the pics in the demoralizing poster thread, I had to go whack my pud.

*rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaw wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* Thats the sound of the joke going over Reaver's head.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Muncher
      Lieutenant

Christ Said

not sure if you did this on purpose, but you do know that putz also means penis right?
      Yes I did know that. Would you like to try some.
      We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• thatgirlkim
        Honorary DSA
        • Mar 2007
        • TgK60

Dioxins a mall ninja... lmao..... does that mean you're never seen until its too late?
        “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

• Dioxin
          Honorary DSA

LOL! Pretty much. I have not heard that angle before. I made another post about the mall ninja here, I think. He thinks that he's a tactical swat leader for a local shopping mall in a middle upper class city.

But yeah... really, there's not much mall security can actually do in most cases. Also, they are not there to stop shop lifters... that's the store's job. However, they call us and we always arrive after the action stops.

I do catch people ****ing in their cars all the time though. :D
          "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• Rdaug27
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

So you get to put up with people like this? ROFL You are Lafours ROFL.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6q3T0gz6SA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a6q3T0gz6SA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
            sigpic

Comment

• thatgirlkim
              Honorary DSA
              • Mar 2007
              • TgK60

Thats not a mall ninja Dioxin, thats a mall Perv!!!!....Dioxins into voyeurism!!! lol
              “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

• Rdaug27
                Civilian
                • Jun 2006

Yeah I have just one word for you....camcorder. ROFL
                sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰