• Show
Clear All
  • ZEZEEMAYO
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007

2 new ZZ home movies

"CHASING TERROR"

"COPYCAT DANCE VIDEO"

Does any one have any ideas for some new videos I can make?

If you ever want to watch them again you can always go to my myspace, I'll have all the videos posted in there.
    Last edited by ZEZEEMAYO; 02-07-2008, 09:23 PM.
    ZZ Caps
    sigpic
  • AndyPants
    Civilian
    • Oct 2004
    • Pants9000

Watch it Reaver. If you are having a bad day don't take it out on someone who is trying to share something.

If you still feel the need to rip it to shreds, the least you could do is TRY and be nice about it. Plus you shouldn't criticize unless you are going to be constructive. That just shows you don't know what you are talking about.

Comment

• Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

Your right,

I appolagize.

But for next time you make a video. Please make it with a point to it.
      " I need a beer "

Comment

• ZEZEEMAYO
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007

I'm new to the movie making thing . So if your looking for a story, plot, or just something that makes sence start watching my videos in a cupple of years when I have some more practice.
        ZZ Caps
        sigpic

Comment

• AndyPants
          Civilian
          • Oct 2004
          • Pants9000

Well, I didn't watch the 2nd one till I got home and...uh...well...that's some weird ****. It's...interesting.

Visual complexity, intellectual appeal, or just plain WTF is what it take to have a successful video. I must hand it to you, the 2nd vid has a good amount of WTF to it. So...I guess, carry on.

I recently got Premier Elements and just bought a Canon G9 with my tax refund so I'm in a similar boat as to wanting to make some clips just lacking the inspiration. We should have a video duel. It could make us both better.

Comment

• Tomahawk
            Imperial Guard
            • Feb 2006

The first one borders on a hate crime lol!

The second is clearly the result of some seriously heavy drug use.

Have to admit I laughed at the first one. The second one creeped me out.

Keep at it. Not everyone can make good films or clips right away. With more practice, you'll make some progress. Don't give up.

Comment

• ZEZEEMAYO
              Civilian
              • Mar 2007

A video duel sounds like fun Andy. But I better tell you ahead of time that I have more crazy teenage friends than the Emporer has clones. So get ready for more"WTF!?!?"
              ZZ Caps
              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍