Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Muncher
    Lieutenant

They didn't let you shoot the AK! Outrageous!
    We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Dioxin
      Honorary DSA

Lol Muncher. I felt the same way...

--------------------
      Hey people. Well, after 55 long days, I finally graduated from the basic federal academy. My previous posts have been pretty mundane, but things changed.

I got really ****ed up in training (literally on day 54 out of 55). I now have a metal plate and 7 screws holding my arm together. During one training scenario, I got into a pretty big fight with a PT instructor who was playing an aggressor. He charged me. I gave him a perfect hit to a nerve with a training baton, but he didn't stop. I got tackled with a bear hug and my left arm was pinned behind my back. I landed on my hand/arm and heard a pop. I received some neural feedback that my arm was ****ed up, but it wasn't pain (yet).

Immediately in the fight, I was on my back. I successfully used my feet and legs to hold him back while my right hand was used for some chingasos.

After about 30 seconds, I managed to flip him on his back and then roll on top of him. Once I had some control of the situation and looked at my hand. At the ulna notch, my whole hand was shifted towards the thumb a half inch. I lost my ****ing mind. I grabbed his hand, started pulling and yelling at him to give me his hand. Xrays later showed that I broke a huge chunk off of my ulna bone in the arm right by the notch.

After about 10 more seconds, my hand blew up like a baloon. I kept fighting, but was called out of role and had to stop. I tried explaining that there is no out of role in the field, but it didn't make any difference. I was brought to the hospital and had to be brought to another for surgery. I'm soft casted right now for observation of postop complications.

My fingers are all a little numb and the pain almost makes me throw up and pass out sometimes. My wrist feels like it is filled with broken glass. At the hospital, they did give me some hydromorophone, which really messed me up :). Supposedly the stuff is 8x stronger than morophine and 3x stronger than heroin (according to wiki). It was a quick and huge "rush". It hit fast and hard, but then mellowed out. Faster high, faster it goes away. As it went in, I could feel it warm the veins and then my heart as it hit. Aside from being a really unique experience, I don't get the whole attraction to heroin. It did relieve the pain, but wasn't that great. I also had to get some pretty strong anti nausea meds to counteract the side effects. Right now, I have to sit through Spanish class while doped up on vicodin. It certainly makes class more interesting.

Once I'm hard casted, I'll be going home and/or my work office for light duty and recovery. In 2-3 mos, I'll go back to training for Spanish. I can't handcuff someone right now or properly hold a gun, so they won't let me stay.

Aside from not graduating with the rest of my class/family, I'm looking forward to getting back to civilization where attractive girls are not something just seen on TV.

OK, time to go back to Planet Vicodin. Later peeps!

By the way, any XBOX 360 games I can sort of play using one and a half hands?
      "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• Dioxin
        Honorary DSA

Some pics for you guys!
        Attached Files

Comment

• Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

Dayam. that looks like it hurt. It'll also probably ache when it rains.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• CHRIST
            Civilian

that's rough!

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Ditch
              Civilian
              • Oct 2006

dude thats going to hurt when it gets cold or rains, my knees hurt when it rains or gets cold, and all I did to them was snowboard and roof houses 10 years ago
              Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Dioxin
                Honorary DSA

I know. It's going to suck. Someone said that their brother could feel pain in his wrist when ever there was nearby lightning. Pain or not, that's pretty cool as long as you don't die from it.

Comment

• MajinTony
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Aug 2005

Don't worry Dioxin, I'm right there with ya man. I don't think cold will be too friendly for my ankle either. Luckily I'm in Cali. Hopefully you get stationed (is that what's going to happen) or settle down someplace warm.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Reaver
                    Imperial Advisor

****!

I've broken bones before but never in that kind of severness.

Feel better D.
                    " I need a beer "

Comment

• RaTix
                      Emperor

After about 10 more seconds, my hand blew up like a baloon. I kept fighting
                      All I have to say to that is..

BALLS! Brass ****ing Balls!
                      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Dioxin
                        Honorary DSA

Originally posted by RaTix
                        All I have to say to that is..

BALLS! Brass ****ing Balls!

In classic Ratix style, I was about to ruin him with my anger until they told me to stop. :D

Comment

• Ditch
                          Civilian
                          • Oct 2006

Dioxin was about to do the ONE HANDED FATALITY!! lol
                          Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎