Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

DSA Raid Gone Wrong??

Complete with Norm and Tomahawk recapping what went wrong.

[ame="http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=329&c=21"]DSA Raid Gone Wrong - PhotoPost vBGallery @ http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/files/1/9/7/5/DSARaidGoneWrong.avi@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/files/1/9/7/5/DSARaidGoneWrong.avi[/ame]

(finally got it to work, I hope)
    Last edited by RaTix; 03-26-2008, 11:43 PM.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • THeDRiZZLe
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2005

I can hear it but no pic!

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Hmm. Well then, this is the official beta testing thread for it lol. What media player starts up for you? Might be because of a divx codec. What browser are you using as well.
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• CHRIST
        Civilian

Originally posted by THeDRiZZLe
        I can hear it but no pic!
        same for me

it looks like windows media player and I'm on FF

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Rdaug27
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Nice.

It all works for me. I'm using Firefox and it came up as Windows Media Player, but I do have Divx installed on my pc. It also works in my IE. I think people will need the Divx codec to view it.

DIVX
          sigpic

Comment

• CHRIST
            Civilian

Originally posted by Rdaug27
            Nice.

It all works for me. I'm using Firefox and it came up as Windows Media Player, but I do have Divx installed on my pc. It also works in my IE. I think people will need the Divx codec to view it.

DIVX
            that fixed it

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Tomahawk
              Imperial Guard
              • Feb 2006

Definitely not what I was expecting.....

I thought Ratix had been secretly recording me and Norm during a late night Sith discussion, lol. I may now rest easy.

Comment

• SithWarrior
                Civilian
                • Mar 2006

This must have been before RaTix found out about the force and started using Storm trooper armor..

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎