Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Hillary Clinton's 3AM Call Of Duty

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwXP_eVVM9A"]YouTube - Hillary Clinton's 3AM Call Of Duty[/ame]

I saw this last night on Bill Maher. Don't know why I was watching, but from some ill researched comments he made I will not make the same mistake. The first was when he made mention to the Patriot Act and restrictions (which I agree with) but referenced it with Elliot Spitzer and how the FBI get notified when you withdraw over a certain amount from your bank account. I agree that it's bullshit that they do that, but it's been that way long before the Patriot Act. Then the fact that they used the Call of Duty title but yet Frontlines game footage also showed the lack of knowledge on what they talk about. But anyway, the video itself is pretty funny considering Clinton's Bosnia sniper fire story and her recent Red Phone ad.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Ad

Collapse
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎