ok need some help from the fish enthusiasts...

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thatgirlkim
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2007
    • TgK60

ok need some help from the fish enthusiasts...

I just switched over from a traditional out of the box tank to a 10 gallon glass tank with separate lid..... now, I've looked all over the internet, and can't figure out how I'm supposed to put the thing together......
    Its to glass panels with a black plastic panel... if anyone has an idea or better yet, a picture you can show me.. much appreciated....
    “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger
  • RaTix
    Emperor

What are you trying to put together? The tank itself or the pumps, filters, etc..? I don't know much on how to glue together a tank, but can setup a salt water.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

Just do what I did back in the day. Put 'em in your bathtub. Easy cleaning and you have something to look at while you're dropping a Count Dooku.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• thatgirlkim
        Honorary DSA
        • Mar 2007
        • TgK60

guess I should have clarified... its just the lid that I can't figure out.. the tank came assembled.... Its a freshwater... but this damn lid has me puzzled... wow I feel like a dork... lol
        “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎