Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

Never mind, I have my answer already.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• RaTix
      Emperor

Did you forget to put the switch on HD and Not TV?
      "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
      ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Capthemfoos
        Honorary DSA

I did that. My 360 is old so I can't get full HD. The best I can get is 1080i, but then someone said that 720p was better for some reason.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• RaTix
          Emperor

Well the 1080i is a better resolution. The "i" and "p" stand for Interlaced and Progressive scan respectively. Meaning that on Progressive scans it refreshes the pixels at the same time making for a smoother image. The number 720 or 1080 is the amount of pixels to display vertically. So it comes down to preference really. Do you want smoother images or more depth.
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Capthemfoos
            Honorary DSA

Smooth!!! You wouldn't believe how shocked I was to see a badly pixelated car on Chinatown in COD4 last night. So I guess I'll go 720. I'll do a comparison to check which one is better for me though.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎