• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AndyPants
    Civilian
    • Oct 2004
    • Pants9000

My baby is gone :(

Not that anyone here actually reads profiles but if you did you would note that my interests are Beer, Computers, and My WRX. Well my friends, beer and computers never go away (no mater how much you want them to) but my WRX is no longer in my possession. I'm not saying this to seek sympathy but more just to vent and reminisce.

Me and the exGF winning 1st in a navigational road rally (I yelled at her a lot and made her cry during the race so thats why she isn't to enthusiastic, that's us on the right)

Some pics I took while trying to sell it

On the other hand, here is the fine piece of ass I'm looking at for a transport

Small seems smarter now adays with gas the way it is
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Where the hell did you find an empty parking garage in so-cal? And aren't you and your crew a little too old for the little league end of the season pizza party trophy ceremony?

J/K :p

Didn't know you were a fan of the offroading (neglected profile viewing), are you a fan of the Baja 1000?

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Ditch
      Civilian
      • Oct 2006

lol in that pic you look similar to charlie in sunny in philadelphia, wrx is badass, but I would rather have a 98 nissan gtr, of course if you were talking around the year 2003 and practical the mitsubishi evo
      Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• AndyPants
        Civilian
        • Oct 2004
        • Pants9000

@Tony
        Well believe it or not that garage is in Westwood right next to UCLA . I just happen to be one of the first in each day so I busted a photo sesh early one morning. As for the Baja 1000 I still have an unmodded bug that I can enter in class 11 in the Baja 500 (i think its 11). Doubt I would ever get around to it though. Have you seen Dust to Glory by Bruce Brown's (Endless Summer and other countless classic surf flicks) son? Cool ****.

@Ditch
        Don't ever mention Evo's in a WRX thread again ;) JK
        The thing about compairing Evo's to a Subie is that the WRX is a mid model where the STI is at the top and as far as I know Mitsu just has the Lancer(base) then the Evo. Subie has the Impreza(base), WRX then the WRX STI. So yeah a Evo could probably dish it out to a WRX but would have a fair game against an STI. There are alot of great cars out there but I must admit the WRX is my pick for "bang for the buck". Put on a poker face and go test drive one some day

Comment

• MajinTony
          Honorary DSA
          • Aug 2005

My borther-in-law is a gear head so he made me watch Dust to Glory. It was pretty cool and those dudes put them selves through a lot to finish that race, especially the guys on Bikes. There's a Baja 1000 simulation game coming out for PS3, probably for 360 as well, that you might want to check out.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Ditch
            Civilian
            • Oct 2006

I remember watching a car and driver show on the wrx sti and evo, they were prettymuch exactly the same, I think the wrx was .2 sec faster on 0-60 but the evo handled a lillt better on the curves, it just depends on which one looks cool to you, I remember back in 1995 I wanted to import a lancer 5 sooo bad,
            then when I went to the dealership to test dive the wrx when they first came out, the guy said " oh its way faster than your 300zx turbo, it would spank it, I was like cool, I want to test drive it, he asked if I would buy it that day, I said I need to test it first and think on it, so he wouldnt let me even sit in it.
            but I wanted a wrx really bad too.
            Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Zabka
              Imperial Guard
              • Nov 2004
              • DSA Zabka

Originally posted by AndyPants
              Me and the exGF winning 1st in a navigational road rally (I yelled at her a lot and made her cry during the race so thats why she isn't to enthusiastic, that's us on the right)
              It's so hard for me to picture you yelling at anybody Pants.

I assume you sold the car? It looks like a nice ride. Not caring too much about cars myself, I can only empathize, not sympathize. My friends all blow money on cars...I just don't care enough about them--in fact, I don't want to care about them, so I purposefully avoid ones that I will care about.

Riding a bike is definitely economical. But man, LA drivers do not seem too bike friendly.
              You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎