X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forestkuan2
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

Oh no Jerry

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gIF0UCFd3FM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gIF0UCFd3FM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
    George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic
  • SPIKE
    Civilian
    • Apr 2007

what.... what.... what the **** man?
    sigpic
    Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

• jmhc74
      Honorary DSA
      • Dec 2007

Ok!?!?!?!?!
      sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• AndyPants
        Civilian
        • Oct 2004
        • Pants9000

Thanks for showing us what isn't funny?

Comment

• THeDRiZZLe
          Honorary DSA
          • Nov 2005

Talking about trying to take something funny too far! I was laughing for the first half, then...eh....it was like having to explain a joke...

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎