Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Ultimate Fighter - Jeremy "The Douche Bag" May, gets Knocked Out

As promised (or threatened) Tomahawk here is the video clip of the fight I was watching last night. Sweet Chin Music.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cuG3vBEIJs"]YouTube - FUT 7[/ame]
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • jcwicked
    Civilian
    • Apr 2007

I watch ultamate fighter quite a bit, have for years now. I dont think i have ever wanted to see someone get whooped as bad as this guy, well maybe chris leben. But I was glad when jeremy may got kicked in the face and knocked out. Though i was kinda like forrest, waiting for matt brown to let the animal loose, but in the end i guess it all worked out.

Comment

• Ditch
      Civilian
      • Oct 2006

you could tell the guy didnt know how to fight, with those huge lame ass haymakers, I would have dodged the first one and gone in for a straight punch to his chin for the one hit knockout. was an awesome finish, I fight a lil different, when I fight I press the whole fight, always moving forward making my opponent back up constantly
      Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Ditch
        Civilian
        • Oct 2006

vid of one of my instructors in the martial way I have been taking for 6 years,
        [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za5WN6qolg"]YouTube - WJCF Phantom Sword I[/ame]
        Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎