• Darkclone
    Civilian
    • May 2005

on my ps2 i got booted from i do not know which team

i got booted from i think a DSA member on the DSA server :(
  • Coleslaw
    Civilian
    • Apr 2005

Well to tell you the truth, you have to earn the [DSA] tag. Which we only use in online SWBF rooms. We just use our handle w/ no tag on the forum. Sometimes though, if your connection lags to a standstill, you will get auto-booted by the server, to minimize lag for the other players.

Sign up for the tryouts if you get the chance, as it's the only way to get in [DSA]. Good luck.

Comment

• kas
      Civilian
      • Apr 2005

I know it's unfortunate this misunderstanding has occured Darkclone. It is standard practice to boot or ban players with the DSA tag who are not DSA members from the public server. There have been many times that someone will create a name with a [DSA] tag and join the DSA server just to teamkill and act like idiots. It's disrespectful, and intended that way.

You were obviously mistaken for one of these guys. I assure you it was not intentional.

Please Private Message your concerns directly to Emperor Ratix or Grand General Frell to see if this error can be reversed. Although putting the DSA tag on your name before you are a member is flattering, it's not necessary and should be removed if you don't want other errors like this one happening.

Again, I'm sorry this misunderstanding happened.

Slave Kas

Comment

• swbfswdirt
        Civilian
        • Apr 2005

Kas is right homie...and so is Coleslaw.You should try-out to earn your tag and also we have alot of "SMURFS" who do what she`s saying.Meaning no disrespect to ya at all homie..ok? 8)

Comment

• Darkclone
          Civilian
          • May 2005

DSAdarkclone

so you saying i should quit and come back oe something alse.can you give me insractions to help me resolve this problem.i say the code of conduct it says you need to say DSA on your name

Comment

• captnjeter
            Honorary DSA

I believe the line you are reffering to is the one that goes something like this: All players in DSA Server must have a DSA tag" or something to that effect.

While that is true, the DSA Server would be the private !!!!DSA server, no the www.darksidealliance.com server. We have players all the time in the dsa.com server without DSA tags.

Do not be discouraged, as I believe it was an honest mistake.
            "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎