Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Republican Shenanigans

The Republican party sent out letters to people that had "Return Enclosed" on the outside, leading people to believe it was there tax return. It actually contained a survey which in itself made it seem official to make people think they needed to fill it out. Here's the content of that document.

DO NOT DESTROY YOUR SURVEY! The enclosed Republican Senate Leadership Survey is an OFFICIAL REPUBLICAN PARTY DOCUMENT. Your Survey is REGISTERED IN YOUR NAME ONLY and MUST BE ACCOUNTED FOR upon completion of this project. If you decide not to represent your local voting district in this important Republican Senate Leadership Survey - please RETURN THE SURVEY DOCUMENT - AT ONCE - IN THE ENVELOPE PROVIDED.
    Now the messed up part is that it had three options on the bottom, all of which asked for money to be sent.

1. Yes! I want to help defend our Republican Senate Majority and build a strong foundation of Republican grassroots support for President Bush and his agenda. I am enclosing my most generous contribution of: __$500 __$250 __$100 __$50 __$25 __Other$____

2. No. I do not wish to participate in this vital Republican Senate Leadership Survey. however, I am returning my Survey Document, along with a generous donation to help build Republican grassroots support for President Bush and his agenda. I am enclosing a donation of: __$500 __$250 __$100 __$50 __$25 __Other$___

3. And the the one that mostly pissed people off.
    No. I do not wish to participate in the Survey, nor do I wish to make a donation to help the Republican Party. I am returning my Survey Document, along with a contribution of $11 to help cover the cost of tabulating and redistributing my Survey.
    Caught this on CNN and some reason this Aqua Teen episode came to mind.

[ame="http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=425&c=21"]Interfection - ATHF clip DSA Photo / Video Gallery@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/files/1/9/7/5/interfection.avi@@AMEPARAM@@http://www.darksidealliance.com/gallery/files/1/9/7/5/interfection.avi[/ame]

You must HAVE TO HAVE IT for 30 days.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
  • Taco_assassin
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2006
    • DSA TacO

And you can add instant pestering for only $9.99 a month!

Comment

• keyser28146
      Honorary DSA

Dude. ATHF is everything to me. Until season 5. Starting to jump the shark which makes my poor little cold black heart bleed a little motor oil. But Squidbillies is picking up the slack. "Why dont you take that weak s4!t down to the park, where maybe the squirrels will care?"
      sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎