X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Coleslaw
    Civilian
    • Apr 2005

StarWars Theme Park

Would it not be so cool if there was a StarWars theme park! With a DeathStar run 3-D ride, a snow speeder rollercoaster that turns and twists around an AT-AT. The kids can play at the Ewok village, or go to the JarJar Binks arcade shooting range. There can be a Tatooine area where adults can enjoy a refreshing drink at the MosEisley cantina, or even an entertaining show at Jabbas Palace. And of course posing for pictures with DarthVader, and R2-D2. Am I crazy, why is there not such a place, what is Lucas thinking? (LOL)
  • Hybrid
    Civilian
    • May 2005

Re: StarWars Theme Park

Originally posted by Coleslaw
    ...or go to the JarJar Binks arcade shooting range.
    That alone sold me. XD
    A current under sea
    Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
    He passes the stages of his age and youth
    Entering the whirlpool.
    ~ T.S. Eliot

Comment

• Tek465m
      Civilian
      • Dec 2004

Best way to do it would be to just replace the Tommorrow land at the Disneyland parks.

They already have StarTours at disneyland and StarWars days at Disneyworld. And if I remember right, Tommorow land was starting to look like yesterworld. I would think a Starwars themed land would fit in nicely with Disney.

Comment

• Coleslaw
        Civilian
        • Apr 2005

My son thinks there should be and Endor speederbike log-ride and landspeeder bumper cars. He also requested an AT-ST jungle-gym for the kids' Ewok village. He really wants to go bad, but I had to tell him the place doesn't exist.....he's 6 yrs old...LOL

Comment

• GnrlHerpes
          Civilian
          • Jan 2005

yes...but disney and star wars are affiliated in no way... :(

Comment

• Hybrid
            Civilian
            • May 2005

Originally posted by GnrlHerpes
            yes...but disney and star wars are affiliated in no way... :(
            They should be. I always wanted to see the ending of 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' be abruptly ended by a super-lazer shot from space.
            A current under sea
            Picked his bones in whispers. As he rose and fell
            He passes the stages of his age and youth
            Entering the whirlpool.
            ~ T.S. Eliot

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
              Civilian
              • Jan 2005

STAR WARS needs to make there OWN theme park , i like the ideas if a place like that was out there :(
              Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

• Tek465m
                Civilian
                • Dec 2004

I can see Lucasarts and disney forming a partnership again. The reason why there was no other rides than Startours and Indiana Jones is that Lucas and Eisner had a falling out. Eisner had a bad habit of rubbing people the wrong way, Pixar was about to walk away until they heard that Eisner was stepping down.

Now that there are rumors that Lucas wants to make a Star Wars TV series; Disney could sweeten the pot with offers of hosting the show on ABC and creating rides at its theme parks. It sounds like it would be a win-win situation as long as ego's don't get in the way. :roll:

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎