Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

You will laugh your ass off watching this guy get pissed off on just about every game he plays.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
      Honorary DSA
      • Jul 2009

Black ops 2 rages. Elpresador Never gets old lol

sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• JDEZ09
        Honorary DSA
        • Jul 2009

This ones a killzone fanboy throwback. One of the greatest 2 video series ever posted on the web. Dont miss it.

Last edited by JDEZ09; 08-14-2013, 12:34 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

• Cottoinc
          Imperial Advisor
          • Dec 2009
          • DSA Cotto

Its funny because its true.
          Its sad because of the disconnect between publishers and the public.

"Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
          Colclazure: "No, sir."
          Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
          ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

• JDEZ09
            Honorary DSA
            • Jul 2009

Nawmsayin?

sigpic

Comment

• Stryker0022
              Honorary DSA

^^^ that's right baby. We're taking over the world... Muahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              PSN: Stryker0022
              XBL: DSA Stryker

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                Honorary DSA
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Stryker0022
                ^^^ that's right baby. We're taking over the world... Muahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I know right? First the "darkside swarm launchers" and now this :)

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Jul 2009

Yo yo, on a kind of serious note i wanted to post this video because it really sparked my wifes interest in dust. This video is part of the channels series where a girl gamer takes on DUST 514. Where she graduates the battle academy and begins her quest in the cruel world of Dust.

Her videos are very good for a starter, and it has made me realize the potential for this game is farther than just hardcore gamers. I hope you take the time to check out the vid. There will be really funny moments, and you cant help but to just root for her. Way to go gamer chick.
                  Ill edit more into the post later.

If you play dust, youre probably gonna have a smile on your face the whole time watching this. If you havent tried it out yet, dont worry we will have more new people soon so you wont be alone, but just know that we are always here to help newcomers in the game. Im probably going to get my wife a profile on dust now lol.

Last edited by JDEZ09; 08-31-2013, 02:18 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                    Darth Beratter

Wow.

It's nice to see someone out there with even worse aiming skillls than me. That girl was driving me crazy running around and not reloading. I find it amusing that only Daz would play worse than this chick.

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

Lol yea, my girl has a little bit of zombie shootin experience from blops2. But with dust you just gotta adjust the aim sensitivity to a higher percentage. It makes the game play like battlefield but with a twist.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                        Darth Beratter

I have to admit due my twisted sense of humor, I saw this and literally laughed until I could hardly breathe, and damn near had tears pouring out of my eyes.

I thought only RaTix had this level of evil in him. I was wrong.

It's kind of a long pic, but please for the life of you, PLEASE READ IT ALL. :D

So sick, twisted and funny; OMG MY SIDES !!!! LOL !!! :

I WANNA GET OFF MR. BONES WILD RIDE !!!

Just click on the pic to enlarge it.:

Mr. Bones' Wild Ride. Put down Rimjob, whenever you're playing scrabble..

On March 26th, 2012, an anonymous user started a thread in the /v/ (video games) board, which included several screen captures from the amusement park management simulation game Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. The images showed a 30,696 foot roller coaster track with 38 riders that took four years of in-game time to complete. The original poster (OP) provided greentext descriptions of the images, explaining that passengers were constantly yelling “I want to get off Mr. Bones Wild Ride.” After the coaster ended, the passengers walked down a large path leading to another entrance to the ride, where they were greeted by an installation of a skeleton with a top hat and a sign reading “The ride never ends.”
                        If you dare to take Mr. Bone's wild ride (of endless monotony and boredom):

Oh Gawd, I'm still laughing at that funnyjunk picture.... heh !
                        Last edited by Deslock; 09-01-2013, 07:58 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                          Darth Beratter

This is what poor Daz has to deal with on a daily basis. Yes, this is really what it's like dealing with the public. Don't these people own a mirror or pass one before they leave the house? Ugh. Who wants to lick this candy cane? :p

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                            Darth Beratter

I am an ultimate pranker, and I love this.

I absolutely hate pranks that hurt other people. That's NOT funny.

But this, I love. It's true to the very spirit of pranking. :D

Pranking should be scary and fun, but never painful.

Get those laffs, but please don't hurt anyone. ;)

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                              Darth Beratter

Soooo true...:

sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                                Honorary DSA
                                • Jul 2009

Nigga turtles lol

This one made me lmao.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎