Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EagleOne
    Honorary DSA

Rdaug did evacuate, he called me a little while ago to check up on me lol. He is in Okrahoma. He left last night and called me this morning to tell me. I think he'll be back Tuesday or when they let people back in. As for me I live 15 minutes away from his house and am riding the storm out. Neighbors tree has already fallen and Ike is really bringing it. Once you think you're out, it pulls you back in ( Pachino style)

Comment

• Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

Geez Eagle. Be safe. Your water and power could go. I hope you are properly provisioned.
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Dioxin
        Honorary DSA

Glad he got out. Someone in Galvaston was on the weather channel. He said last time he talked to his neighbors, they were in his house on the 2nd floor and water was already up there. That's messed up!
        "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• Muncher
          Lieutenant

You know what hits quicker then a hurricain, Gas prices.

Stay safe, ya putz.
          We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Rdaug27
            Civilian
            • Jun 2006

Eagle is ok. He lost power and everything. I am still in OK at an internet cafe on my moms laptop lol. I don't know when we will be back to our homes. Last I talked with Eagle, he was going to Houston to help his dad with a roof that was ripped off of his house. Eagles house was ok for the most part, I don't know about my house. Hope Boss is ok in Houston. I will try and keep in touch all.
            sigpic

Comment

• RegentOne
              Imperial Advisor

Take care Rdaug and keep us posted.
              "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
              {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Reaver
                Imperial Advisor

Be Very Safe And Very Carefull Rdaug! I Know How These Things Can Be! Keep Us Posted And If You Need Any Tips On Hurricanes.. Hehe Im Here. Lol.
                " I need a beer "

Comment

• EagleOne
                  Honorary DSA

Well after 2 days of repair the roof on my dads house, I finally returned home. I'm still without power and they say it may be weeks before it is restored. There is nothing available such as food gas or ice in Southeast Texas, I went to Lake Charles Louisiana to hit the Walmart and did find life there to be normal. Loaded up on supplies and food that could stay cool in a ice chest. Gas was available and there wasn't a line to wait in.

As for my house it is ok excepct for the neighbors tree in my backyard and the fence. Rdaugs house is still in question because you cannot enter his town yet. I did hear there was looting going on in his town so keep your fingers crossed. First chance there is I'll run to his house and make sure its ok. I only have internet on my cell so I'll keep in touch. To see pics of the mess go to klvi.com and click on Ike.

Eagle Out

Comment

• Dioxin
                    Honorary DSA

Eagle, if you want to drive south, you know you've got a place to stay. Aside from a small gas hike, we're unaffected.

Or any time in the future, you're more than welcome to come down if you've got some vacation time.
                    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• EagleOne
                      Honorary DSA

Well the power is back after a couple of days. It is weird the things you take for granted. I first of all want to thank the inventor of the sandwich, it has saved many lives through this ordeal. Anyways I will be on as soon as I get everything in order around here.

Thanks Dioxin for the invite, I will take it up next hurricane.

Comment

• Rdaug27
                        Civilian
                        • Jun 2006

Got power and am back home finally. Thought I would drop yall a line. will chat more later.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎