Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

This Guy Doesn't Deserve To Be A Zebra

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqfOCB21qwA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VqfOCB21qwA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How fucked up that is...
    " I need a beer "
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

I think he should be a linebacker and apparently the NCAA or whatever you call the people who run college football deemed him to be in the right position and he won't be punished.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

• Shoot_Me_Now
      Civilian
      • Nov 2007

Wow. Just wow. This might be the most messed up thing I've seen in football. I can't believe I didn't hear about this on ESPN especially for how much they covered about ED Hocculi.
      sigpic

Comment

• captnjeter
        Honorary DSA

Originally posted by Shoot_Me_Now
        Wow. Just wow. This might be the most messed up thing I've seen in football. I can't believe I didn't hear about this on ESPN especially for how much they covered about ED Hocculi.
        This actually got a lot of attention on ESPN. Not as much as Hocculi, but that was a play that (sort of) cost the Chargers the game, unlike this play. Stupid play, but not entirely his fault. He just got confused where the runner was going.

Did anyone see Les Miles in the press conference about this play? Pretty funny.
        "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
          Officer
          • Jun 2008
          • DSA Solo

Its only South Carolina, who cares. lol

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰