Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

halloween!

Guys, sorry I have not been on all that much lately. First, I had like a 9 day birthday celebration. I think we partied 7 out of the last 9 days and now going into night 10. haha.

Halloween ruled. Time to spread some of the wealth. Total hotness everywhere.
    Attached Files
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.
  • Ditch
    Civilian
    • Oct 2006

lol I like how you blotted out your face
    Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Dioxin
      Honorary DSA

Originally posted by Ditch
      lol I like how you blotted out your face
      Yeah... that's work related. Not that I was doing anything wrong in these pics... Hell, I've shown people at work. I wouldn't release anything "incriminating". It's more that someone could then track me down.

I had a buddy in the Valley get his car stolen. In the trunk was sensitive government intel and his IIIa kevlar. They skipped his f150 (a popular truck to steal for smuggling runs) and had to move his motorcycle out of the way to jack the car.

I'm going to say it's a safe bet that they knew what they were doing.

Comment

• Ditch
        Civilian
        • Oct 2006

I knew why you did it, I just laughed at the pics
        Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Stomatopod
          Civilian
          • Feb 2008

I went to the Renissance festival as a nun

Comment

• Ditch
            Civilian
            • Oct 2006

Athena was the pink panther, her daddy was the joker., the camera doesnt pick up lumpy scars very good
            Attached Files

Comment

• Dioxin
              Honorary DSA

Guys. Thanks for posting more pics. Great costumes all around.

Comment

• Stomatopod
                Civilian
                • Feb 2008

nice costume ditch

Comment

• Ditch
                  Civilian
                  • Oct 2006

thanks, my hair was down to my bottom lip, you cant really tell in photo's, it felt so good to have it cut, I have been growing it for 4 months just to be the joker, on the 3 seperate events I went to I had multiple people tell me I was the most realistic one they had seen, so that was cool.

Comment

• Ditch
                    Civilian
                    • Oct 2006

and heres my normal costume
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎