• Show
Clear All
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Jambands.com Poll

Hello DSA community

My band "Seconds on End" got nominated for the Jambands250 New Groove of the Month poll. This is a simple popularity poll that will run until the end of the year. I am hoping that you'll take a quick minute to vote for "Seconds on End" to help us win. Now I know that most of y'all aren't into Jamband music. But it would be huge if we won...we would get a featured article on the site, and it would post right around when digital downloads for our new album will be available on iTunes. Its really easy, just visit the page and vote for "Seconds on End"

The definitive resource for jambands (jam bands) and their fans, established in 1998. Daily news, features, set lists, reviews, charts, columns, audio, video, merchandise and more. Affiliated with the Relix Media Group LLC.

The poll is restricted to voting every 2 hours from the same IP. Please do bookmark it and go back and vote again and again. If you have access to multiple IPs then please have at it! I know that iPhones are typically able to vote repeatedly because they pick up new IP addresses all the time. It will be the repeat votes that win this poll. We are battling with this other band, Yamn, who keeps trying to catch up to us.

In case you are interested in finding out more about who you are voting for, please check out

Nick Peters (guitar, vocals), Jae Hendrickson (drums), Carrie Adler (oboe, mandolin, percussion, vocals), Peter Sawyer (guitar vocals) Proud to flaunt

Seconds On End's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.

Seconds On End January 26, 2008 Henflings Tavern Ben Lomond, CA Source: Multitrack SBD > Digi002 16 track 48khz, 24 bit Lineage: Digi002 16 track 48khz, 24...

thanks a million, DSA

Y'all rock!!!

Lord Compulon
    Service to the Empire
    Destroy Everything

sigpic
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

I'll cast my vote bud. Has OSP ever been part of the poll?

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• The_Blunt
      Officer
      • Jul 2007
      • DSA Blunt

I casted my vote, Comp, and I bookmarked it for later.
      sigpic

Comment

• RegentOne
        Imperial Advisor

I voted for your band Comp.
        "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
        {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• keyser28146
          Honorary DSA

Voted and bookmarked...
          sigpic

Comment

• thedooku
            Honorary DSA
            • Sep 2008

Ditto

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

• norm
              Imperial Guard
              • Jun 2006
              • DSA norm

<table align="center"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td align="left">1. Yamn</td><td align="right">49.2%</td> <td> </td></tr> <tr valign="top"><td align="left">2. Seconds On End</td><td align="right">31.4%</td> <td></td></tr></tbody></table>
              voted

will vote for you again!

The definitive resource for jambands (jam bands) and their fans, established in 1998. Daily news, features, set lists, reviews, charts, columns, audio, video, merchandise and more. Affiliated with the Relix Media Group LLC.

that's the actual link for the voting in case anyone has trouble finding it

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎