X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedaxxman
    Civilian
    • Oct 2008

Guys can I get a little advice here?

I need some help on knowing what to do. I have my smoking-hot girlfriend but then there's this other chick and well she's kinda in love with me and she's kinda depressive and self-destructing about it. I know whats right and wrong but this is all just so confusing and it just keeps going downhill. Guys please a little bit of help and advice?

• thedaxxman
    Civilian
    • Oct 2008

Oh forgot to mention that everything is going good with my girl and me but that chick is just trying to get me to get rid of her.

Comment

• Taco_assassin
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2006
      • DSA TacO

the good guy response....since nothing is wrong with what you already have, why do something to ruin it. If you're happy why fuck it up.

the bad guy response.....if you think you can pull it off, get some trim on the side.

personally, I'd leave well enough alone. depressive and self destructive women only end up causin more problems than they're worth. Trust me on this. They may be great in bed the first week but after that the rest of the bullshit catches up. If she doesn't get you, it'll be some other dude next week.

Comment

• thedaxxman
        Civilian
        • Oct 2008

Alright thanks for some advice but she's just really gettin on my nerves and the shit she's pulling is getting me worried that she'll come after me or her or something like that.

Comment

• Taco_assassin
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2006
          • DSA TacO

All the more reason to stay away Daxx. She comes after either of you at least you'll have legal recourse.

Comment

• keyser28146
            Honorary DSA

The self destructive girl is attractive because she's nuts. She will not only ruin you, but your good relationship.

And the smoking hot current GF will tell all her smokin hot friends about what a prick you are for cheating on her.

Oh and the self destructive one will turn into something that essentially is using you to try to feel better about herself... when (and I mean within 3 nanoseconds) of her realizing you aren't capable of providing what she THINKS she needs, she will not only blame you for it, but tell everyone what a scumbag you are, or at the very least immediately attach herself to the next person she sees with a penis who she thinks may in some way bring her any happiness.

Stay away from crazy.
            sigpic

Comment

• norm
              Imperial Guard
              • Jun 2006
              • DSA norm

Get her to make you a movie

[ame]http://blossom.free.fr/psych/Psycho_Girl.wmv[/ame]

so NSFW

Really not safe for work

lol

Comment

• Ditch
                Civilian
                • Oct 2006

dumb
                Last edited by Ditch; 03-10-2009, 11:44 PM.
                Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• thedaxxman
                  Civilian
                  • Oct 2008

Alright thanks for your help guys

Comment

• norm
                    Imperial Guard
                    • Jun 2006
                    • DSA norm

make sure you post the movie

lol

Comment

• thedaxxman
                      Civilian
                      • Oct 2008

i just gotta try to convince the smoking hot GF to make a movie cuz she is ALOT better looking than the crazy one

Comment

• thatgirlkim
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Mar 2007
                        • TgK60

okay.. ladies opinion... why go nuts when you can stay with smokin hot... cut off contact.. ignore calls and texts... or if you're really concerned and know her well... just call her parents and let them in on the deal..... if she's a teenage girl (just getting a guess in here cause I don't know your age) nothing culls nut behavior faster that a parental suggestion that a "britney" may be in order...
                        seriously... remain a good guy in your girls eyes... don't go there.....
                        “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

• thedaxxman
                          Civilian
                          • Oct 2008

Alright but i've already cut off contact just THAT BITCH IS CRAZY she's hella threatening me but yeah I'm already planning on staying with my girl

Comment

• keyser28146
                            Honorary DSA

word.

Always ask how you would feel if your gf ran off with some crazy loser that was obviously nowhere near as attactive... you had nothing to gain. I'd rather be alone than with someone who was nuts.

Best advice ever: 90% of your happiness or misery in life will stem from who you pick as a mate. Choose wisely.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Shoot_Me_Now
                              Civilian
                              • Nov 2007

Never mess with happy. I believe Jimmy V said that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎