X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darth_Gross
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

What a flick!

Whats the last movie you saw (new or otherwise) and what did you think of it?!
    Aim for the balls.
  • CptKirk
    Civilian
    • Jun 2005

"Land of the Dead" and it was great, anyone who likes zombie movies (Romero is the king of those) then go check it out.
    Admr. James T. Kirk: I don't like to lose.

Comment

• 5-Star
      Civilian
      • Jan 2005

I am going to check that movie out tonight. I love zombie flicks and Romaro is the King of zombie flicks. My favorite horror movies are his movies, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, and Day of the Dead. Hopefully this movie will be added to that list.

Comment

• Dereckxx
        Civilian
        • Feb 2005

longest yard

the longest yard with adam sandler , in my opinion its one of his best since happy gilmore funny and a really good remake for the old tymer thats have seen the first edition iwith burt reynolds !

Comment

• RIZZO
          Honorary DSA
          • Jun 2005
          • RiZZo0

I thought Longest Yard was pretty good too. I dont think it was Adam Sandlers best, but it was one of his funniest. Im actually gonna go check out Batman Begins tmw so ill let everybody know my opinion about that tmw.

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
            Civilian
            • Jan 2005

OK don't laught alright , last movie i saw was SharkBoy & LavaGirl , i took my lil sis to go see it .

But Sat i am gonna go see War of the Worlds
            Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

• Galist
              Civilian
              • Jun 2005

ya...

I saw war of the worlds on wednsday, it was good ide give it 3 stars... but there needed to be more to the movie....Sigh
              People say nightmares are dreams...im living proof that people are wrong...

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎