X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Darth_Gross
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

What is Georgie gonna do now?

With his star wars saga completed, and the final (hopefully) Indiana Jones in the works. What will become of our esteemed Mr. George Lucas? I am curious what you gusy think because I have no F*in clue.
    Aim for the balls.
  • darthjuggalo
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

he will probably take his rich ass somewhere remote and we will never hear from him again

Comment

• Coleslaw
      Civilian
      • Apr 2005

I heard on G4 tv that he mentioned something about making a prequel to the prequel. A movie which covers the life of a young Yoda, and how he bacame a jedi master. I've also heard of a computer animated series spanning between episode III and IV. There is plenty of StarWars material which can be adapted for the screen. Let's keep hoping the dream stays alive with George Lucas.

Comment

• swbfswdirt
        Civilian
        • Apr 2005

Your right Coleslaw...it`s in the works,or so I`ve heard.May his dream of a truely great story with endless posibillities(past or present) continue. :D

Comment

• RIZZO
          Honorary DSA
          • Jun 2005
          • RiZZo0

I would like to see another prequel on a young yoda or a young Qui Gon. That would be hot seeing as how Qui Gon was that good enough to train Obi Wan. But yea its very interesting to see where George could go with the Star Wars Franchise. There are so many characters that its not even funny.

Comment

• TOAST
            Civilian
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by RIZZO
            There are so many characters that its not even funny.
            actually i find it to be quite funny 8)
            YEAH TOAST!

Comment

• Darth_Gross
              Civilian
              • Jan 2005

I would like to see Genndy Tartakovsky (who did clone wars mini series) to do another project for Lucas. I am a big fan of his work, especially Samurai Jack. ( I WISH PPG WOULD DIE !)
              Aim for the balls.

Comment

• RIZZO
                Honorary DSA
                • Jun 2005
                • RiZZo0

Originally posted by Darth_Gross
                I would like to see Genndy Tartakovsky (who did clone wars mini series) to do another project for Lucas. I am a big fan of his work, especially Samurai Jack. ( I WISH PPG WOULD DIE !)
                Yea that clone wars series was hot. I especially liked checking out General Grievous kicking some ass. In case anybody doesnt know, thats the dude that has like 5 or 6 lightsabers. However, they should def. make another series or have some kind of third party come in and make their own little star wars title.

Comment

• Coleslaw
                  Civilian
                  • Apr 2005

Well don't forget they haven't released part two of clone wars on DVD yet. That's at least one thing we can look forward to that's for sure!!! Other than that it's back to reading the myriad of StarWars comic books that come out...lol

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎