X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HomerOne
    Civilian
    • Nov 2004

Memories

:sighs: Just dropping in to say hi. Most of you dont know who i am, i joined a lont time ago, but for personal reasons i had to leave DSA. Im happy this clan is still around. As for me i cannot play with you guys again for i have no PS2 or any other gaming console. I only have a pc now. So keep up the good work guys, you're doing a great job.

BTW @ Ratix...:bows: My lord i have been astray for such a long time, yet this clan remains in my heart. The Dark Side is strong within me.

-Response is not needed
    Fear no man or droid, only God.
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Response may not be needed, but I will anyway.
    Its good to hear from you bro. Hope all is well. sux you don't have your ps2 or game anymore. but feel free to stop by and post whenever.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎