• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taco_assassin
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2006
    • DSA TacO

New Job

Starting the 13th of this month I will be working a new job. Finally a little normality. The hours should permit me to resume a more active position in the clan. I'm pretty sure it's M-F, 8-5. Top that with benefits after 90 days and a nice hourly. I'll only be keeping 2 nights at the restaurant for extra cash, so bye-bye working late all week. Depending on what time jiujitsu lets out on mondays, i should be at COD, probably a bit late though.
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

Good to hear, hope all is cool with the new job. Look forward to playing with you.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
      Officer
      • Jun 2008
      • DSA Solo

Good to hear Taco!

Comment

• Phoenix
        Honorary DSA

It will be nice having you back in the fold.
        Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

• Taco_assassin
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2006
          • DSA TacO

sorry for the bump. I wanted to give an update since i went from playing late night every night to next to nothing since this past monday. After my initial 2 weeks of trainiing on the new job, I got laid off. Too many work order cancellations to keep the new guy on. So i, as many of you know, kept working the restaurant job. Money really sucked for the past few months there. Anyhow, the boss from the job i got laid off from has recalled me. I started again this at the beginning of this week. Now it's both that during the day, and the restaurant at night. I'm a little gunshy about quitting the night gig cuz i'm afraid of gettin laid off again. I just wanted to update this in case anyone was wondering why my attendance has been shitty.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎