Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cmj75
    • Oct 2008

when jim gets on his bike..it groans
    if you have ever seen the cartoon bambi vs godzilla...that is jim getting on his bike

Comment

• keyser28146
      Honorary DSA

Damn. That's brutal.
      sigpic

Comment

• jmhc74
        Honorary DSA
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by keyser28146
        Damn. That's brutal.
        What he fails to mention is that for the "Elite Athlete" that he is, for that triathlon I beat him in the swim!!! Obviously there are 3 events to a tri and his overall time was significantly less than mine, BUT the glory was all mine...well at least swim portion. It's like killing Shocker in a round, even though by the end of the 8 round game he went 20-4 with MVP honors and single handly won it for his team and you just scraped by with a 8 for 8....or something like that.
        sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• keyser28146
          Honorary DSA

Well you have mentioned that before. Congrats on the swim.

Mike, congrats on everything else. :)
          sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
            Honorary DSA
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by keyser28146
            Well you have mentioned that before. Congrats on the swim.

Mike, congrats on everything else. :)
            That was classic!!! :D

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎