X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RageProphetXIII
    Officer
    • Jan 2009

Home Security.....What You Packing....?

This is pretty interesting article. Mostly because this is my home security. I'd hate to be the other guy.

Read
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32855934...me_and_courts/
    Last edited by RageProphetXIII; 09-16-2009, 03:34 PM.
    sigpic
  • thedooku
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2008

DAMN! I stick with the more blunt instruments as my home security. Hockey stick, golf club, baseball bat, etc. Glad I've never had to use any of them to defend myself. Good job to the student, hope he's okay, that can't be easy for anyone to deal with.

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

• keyser28146
      Honorary DSA

Currently, just the blunt instrument policy... and some other stuff, I know some Tai Chi Jian sword and a touch of krav maga. I have some shotguns, but they aren't within easy reach.

Currently awaiting a callback from a CCW instructor, and then I'm going looking for a Five Seven... I Figure start expensive and work my way to the cheaper weapons.
      sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
        Officer
        • Jan 2009

I have, 2 Tantos (short sword) one Katana, ONe convert-a-chuck, a auto BB gun and one Masai African beat down stick all stashed in my house and a pair of Sai. And a few pipes behind doors. I hope no one tries to get into my house I'd hate to have to protect my family. My hards are dangerous enough but when equipped with one of these weapons, watch out.

I also have a long history of Street fighting, kung fu, tai chi, MMA, judo, bitch slapping,energy transference, extensive knowledge of pressure points and am very good with anatomy. Unfortunately for someone else I know how to take anyone down.
        sigpic

Comment

• jmhc74
          Honorary DSA
          • Dec 2007

Gsd
          sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• Rommel
            Civilian
            • Jul 2009

Hahahahahahaha!

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
              Officer
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by jmhc74
              Gsd
              What does it mean?

Rommel what's funny dude?
              sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                Darth Beratter

Here where I live there are alot of elderly residents.

One night an intruder decided to break into this old woman's home. Little did he know that the old woman's husband was a deceased WWII vetreran with a Japanese sword he brought home after the war.

She heard noises and went downstairs and took his sword off the wall.

After seeing the suspect open the window and crawl halfway in. She quickly swung down and beheaded him.

End of problem, and she was cleared off all charges since his half entered body was hanging out the window.

Go Granny!!

I don't have any guns in my home, but I do have a helluva lot of swords and medieval weaponry.

Please...please....crawl thru my window....

sigpic

Comment

• Hogezz
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Jan 2009

Some of your laws are really strange... Though when it comes to defending yourself in the confines of your own home I wish it was so clear cut. So your lawmakers got that one right!

I'm gonna get something once the kid is here for sure.

If someone breaks in they're dead meat! Fuck what the law says!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
                    Imperial Guard
                    • Nov 2004
                    • DSA Zabka

Tomahawk once pulled his katana on a guy who was giving him and his gf at the time some problems in a parking lot. When he told us that story, I was just wondering what he was doing with a sword in his car!
                    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                      Officer
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Hogezz
                      Some of your laws are really strange... Though when it comes to defending yourself in the confines of your own home I wish it was so clear cut. So your lawmakers got that one right!

I'm gonna get something once the kid is here for sure.

If someone breaks in they're dead meat! Fuck what the law says!
                      What do your laws state? I figured with your people's history this would of been more clear cut.
                      sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                        Officer
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Zabka
                        Tomahawk once pulled his katana on a guy who was giving him and his gf at the time some problems in a parking lot. When he told us that story, I was just wondering what he was doing with a sword in his car!
                        Yeah that's a an odd place for a sword.....but then again I have a machete in my car.

Living in Arizona, made me even more paranoid than ever. While living there I witnessed a lot of crime in a rather safe area.

Once I was having some beers with an ex military friend of mine when 4 guys jumped out of a car and went over to my neighbors house....who was an old biker. One had a bat, a 2x4, a gun and one unarmed. They called him out and setup of an ambush. When the biker came out they jumped on him the first guy swung his bat and it was caught and taken from him and almost immediate was hit by it. The 2x4 snapped like a twig when it was met by the bat....once they noticed they were getting there ass whooped by one guy. one of the perps jumped in the car. The dumbass with the gun tried to shoot, but it jammed, he was then preoccupied with unjamming the weapon and was not engaging. After that the driver was trying to run over the biker while the biker was chasing one guy around the car and swinging the bat at both driver and dude he was chasing......at this point it was hilarious cuz the gun never worked. Every time it just jammed.

The biker took out the back windshield and side window with one swing. Very impressive. He beat the snot out of these guys and the car looked like shit. The whole time I'm on the phone with the cops watching this. I could of taken out the gunman, since he was distracted but I didn't want the gun to all of a sudden start working and I get shot.

I had one guy crawl in a window at my girls apartment while she was home. She has this amazing energy that when she confronted the guy he was confused and apologetic. She was cool and calm and just asked the guy. "What are you doing?" She let him out the front door. She called me and I jumped on my scooter grabbed a pipe and went over there. He did end up stealing her $600 digital minidvd camera but not that important.

What really got to me about the violence there was right before my son was born. I was doing laundry at a public place and just over the wall the same night I was there a poor young girl was brutally killed in her car. After that we packed up and move to Virginia.
                        sigpic

Comment

• jmhc74
                          Honorary DSA
                          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by RageProphetXIII
                          What does it mean?

Rommel what's funny dude?
                          GSD = German Shepherd Dog

Actually he's just a puppy but give him a year and I pitty the fool that tries to break into my house!!
                          sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• jmhc74
                            Honorary DSA
                            • Dec 2007

Regarding carrying a sword/knife/car in your car, my good friend who's dad is a retired state cop told him to have one of those huge/heavy ass flashlights instead of having a bat...the reason if you carry a bat it shows your intentions which is to club the shit out of someone but if have that flashlight then your intentions are not premeditated...and trust me if you know what type of flash light I'm referring to, that fucker is like a bat and will drop anyone on contact.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Hogezz
                              Honorary DSA
                              • Jan 2009

In ireland you're done for manslaughter. You're only allowed in incapacitate the person. Not kill them.

So basically you give them the chance to come back to fuck you up for injuring them the first time around.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎