Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thedooku
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2008

FYI, there is apparently a new firmware coming this week. They're killing Linux support.

Hope to game with you soon Des. You're no more an asshole than the rest of us ;)

Update: PSblog Firmware v3.21
    Last edited by thedooku; 03-29-2010, 07:27 AM.

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

I'm just tired of Sony and their anti-customer tactics.

"It can only do everything my ass!". They've actually removed more features, than what they've added. What's next, remove my B/C because they want more PSN sales?

I will never buy another Sony product again. Period.

sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
        Officer
        • Jan 2009

This could just be a BAD April fools joke....but it sure as hell is not funny. I purchased this console with the want for Linux capabilities and It's retarded if they take this feature away.

If it wasn't for the Hackers that cracked the PSP there wouldn't even be a PSP platform. THe games obviously are horrible. shit My psp sat in a drawer for 3 years without even turning it on cuz the games sucked. Once I hacked it I actually started spending money on the damn thing. And now it's more useful then ever.

I even found a way to play PS2 games on the linux install for the PS3 only problem is that the emulator has some issues and the graphic card is not that accessible on the PS3..

Damn you Sony for being idiots, why not beat the hackers and make the exploits and sell them yourselves. This is why I want to get into the console market myself, I think if I had the funds I could make a better console.
        sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
          Darth Beratter

It honestly looks like it's NOT a joke. If I had Linux on my machine, I'd be even more furious at them. I would advise everyone to contact their state Attorney Generals office and file a complaint. Now this IS borderline illegal. To remove a major selling option post purchase is totally unacceptable in any way.

sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
            Officer
            • Jan 2009

I see what you are saying man but it's not like anything we do is going to matter.
            sigpic

Comment

• cmj75
              • Oct 2008

well I hope you update and join us since I think you will love playin with the new batch of DSA...nothing like LOOK AT ME time!!!!!!! LOL

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎