Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    Honorary DSA

Des,

You and your wife will most certainly be on the tops of my list. Hang in there.
    Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

• LordCompulon
      Imperial Advisor
      • Feb 2005
      • DSA Comp

Oh that's so sad to hear, Deslock. I send prayers to your wife, you, and the rest of your family. :(
      Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

My deepest condolences to you and your family Des.
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• RegentOne
          Imperial Advisor

Our prayers are definitely with your family Des.
          "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
          {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
            Darth Beratter

Thank you all my dearest friends.

And Rommel, I am soooo sorry for your loss also.

It's so hard for us because it's the first death in her family that she's ever had. And she was extremely close to her mother.

The funeral is monday morning in Kansas, so we have a very long trip to go somewhere we don't want to go, to do something we certainly don't want to do. At least not go under these circumstances.

Bad night last night. She killed a whole bottle of rum, and then started on the Jagermeister. She finally went to sleep about 4am this morning. And was up at 9am, even after all that. I never knew she could drink that much, as she never hardly drinks. I don't let her drink, but yesterday was certainly an exception. So I asked my mom to go out and get her some booze.

Stopped by her work today, so she could take a leave of absence, and they had taken up a collection for her, and raised over $600.00. My wife is well loved by everyone that knows her. She is outgoing, and very, very fun to be around. And very, very loving. She has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of love and sympathy for her. Her boss alone gave her $130.00 from himself.

It just kills me to be this big badass guy.....And I can't fix this for her. I can't take her pain away and put it on myself, as much as I want to. It breaks my heart to see her hurt like this. And I know, that it's only going to get worse for her.

We were supposed to go see her family in August, but at the last minute, we just didn't have enough time off, nor money for the trip. So we planned on going in just a few months, to get the money saved up. So this didn't help at all. She's just destroyed.

We should be back again next week. Please keep us in your prayers for a safe trip and back.

Once again my dear friends, May God bless you all.

And please, please....Tell the people you care about, tell them tonight that you love them.

Edit: Please allow me to correct earlier post. Someone from her worked just stopped by our house, and they've raised over $1,000.00 for her.
            Last edited by Deslock; 10-01-2009, 11:43 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Nuguistic
              Civilian
              • Apr 2009
              • Nuguistic

i can only imagine whats going on. prayers are with you and yours
              sigpic
              C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

• Yentis
                Honorary DSA
                • Sep 2007
                • Yentis

Words cannot express how sry i am to hear this for you guys. You are the first ppl outside my family to accept me for who i am. I will never be able to thank you enough for that, and all the help and support you have given me. So i cannot express how much you mean to me. You and your wife have my thoughts man.

Once again sry about your loss.
                " If a man doesn't bleed ,and he doesn't cry you don't trust him cause he is not man. " .. Zakk Wylde

Comment

• Deslock
                  Darth Beratter

God bless you also Yentis.

And also know how much my wife and myself love you, my dearest friend.

You and your family are great !

You're all the BOMB to us both.

We need more Wii karaoke....LOL!!!!

Even if it embarasses you...heh.

sigpic

Comment

• Hogezz
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Jan 2009

Make sure your wifes father is coping as well as he can. Loosing his wife would be tough.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                      Darth Beratter

Home now.

A bad thing turned into a beautiful time.

My wife's father, sister, and brother in-law that used to despise me, after spending time together now accept me, and her father now loves me to no end. A horrible occurence turned into a great time of healing for everyone.

Certainly bittersweet.

But I couldn't have made a better trip in my life.

Thank you all for keeping us in your prayers. God bless and keep you all.

sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                        Officer
                        • Jan 2009

God Bless you and Your family. I'm happy to hear what has happened.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                          Darth Beratter

Thank you for your kind words Rage. Please give everyone in your family a hug for me. Give them your love. You never know that in a moments notice, that they can be taken from you. I lost my favorite Aunt a few months ago, and I regret that dearly. You always think to write that letter, to make that call, but you always think, "Heck, I've got time, I'll do it later".

I lost my Father when I was a teen, and alot of things went unresolved. The answers I needed were taken with him to the grave. Our relationship was rocky, to put it mildly. People ask me where my Father lives, and I tell them that he's dead. And they're always, "I'm so sorry". I tell them not to be. The world became a much better place 3 minutes after he stopped breathing.

No one should ever have to say that about their own father.

Make your peace now. Live hard, and love even harder. Don't just exist day to day. LIVE.

I may have lost one father, but a gained a new wonderful one. And a great sister and brother in law.

Swallow that pride. Forgiveness is a blessing. Allow yourself to love, and be loved.

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and kind words, my dear friends. I really mean that. You guys are fantastic. No one could ever ask to be in a better group of people, ever.

You guys rule !!!

God bless you all !!!!!

P.S. Tonight, before you go to bed, give your loved ones your love. Do it for me. Please. It's not gay to tell your buddies you care about them, and that they're dear to your heart. Do it before it's too late. You won't regret it, I promise.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎