Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Indiana_England
    Civilian

Epic Mickey

In my efforts to find a game that I could post a thread about that some of you might not have heard of, or that didn't have a thread already, I came across plans for a game being released for the Wii.
    Now look... I know that this is largely a 360 and PS3 site, but this game looks like one HELLUVA incredible game. If you liked Kingdom hearts, chances are, this is for you.
    I found out about it around 3 months ago and showed it to RageProphet. He loved it and said he was definitely gonna post it on his clan site (this site). So when I joined, I did a forum search and found nothing on it... so Hell.... I'll post it.
    It's largely in its "Rumor Phase" now. The project is being dubbed as "Epic Mickey" and what little information about it that has been leaked looks amazing.
    We own a Wii... it's pretty much my wife's console... but when this comes out... I have a feeling I'll be hogging it.

Here are some screens and the article I found.

Yeah... this is Monstro from Pinnochio with steampunkish buildings and impalements.

a Concept for goofy

more concept art

Here's a website I found
  • Hogezz
    Honorary DSA
    • Jan 2009

Damn! You just beat me to it :) Looks good alright. All your childhood cartoon characters twisted into the stuff of nightmares!
    sigpic

Comment

• Indiana_England
      Civilian

Yeah dude. Monstro looks amazing. I wanna know what they're gonna do with all this... but theres little to know info. all hush hush.

Comment

• Hogezz
        Honorary DSA
        • Jan 2009

Hope is comes out on PS3 as well...
        sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰