Star Wars as told by someone who has never seen it.

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

Star Wars as told by someone who has never seen it.

• keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

Is this a repost?

I like this one, BTW.
    sigpic

Comment

• captnjeter
      Honorary DSA

I think this has been posted before... but still as good as it was when it was first posted!!!
      "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
        Officer
        • Jun 2008
        • DSA Solo

Yea I thought that too when I posted it but I could not remember. Sorry if it is but damn that thing is funny.

Comment

• racestar85
          Civilian
          • Mar 2009

I have never ever seen a minute of any star wars movie.
          sigpic

Comment

• jmhc74
            Honorary DSA
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by racestar85
            I have never ever seen a minute of any star wars movie.
            Are you serious and to top it off you are in a Star War's based clan!!!! Well you didn't miss much in regards to Episode 1 and 2. If you watch any of them, watch Episode 5!!! I only wish the rest were like Empire Strikes Back.

BTW...ewoks + jar jar + over the top specials effect that everything looks fake + horrible acting + horrible acting + dumbass robots that say '"roger roger" + did I say horrible acting = A good portion of the star wars movies.
            sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• EagleOne
              Honorary DSA

That was hilarious, I bet that's what Jim said when asked what Star Wars in about.

Comment

• AlphaOmega82
                • Sep 2009

Wow after watching that, the original trilogy is even more epic!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎