Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RISK6.7
    Civilian

=DF= and DSA

Just want you all to know that =DF= has no beef with DSA. I really don't know what Reaver told you. I do know that Freller and you have problems and I have told Freller not to put =DF= in the middle of it. I will say this much I came to your site to set up battle to give both of our games of our great clans something to do with the new game MW2 I did not come here to start drama and i was not talking crap on DSA because if i have something to say to someone i will bring it right to them and say it. Ok now that we know that there is no beef and that the only people that have a problem with each other is Freller and The DSA leadership. We at =DF= only want to game and have fun battling other clans we are not all about drama so we will get back to you on setting up some clan practice battles soon.

thanks for you time.

No dumb bastard ever won a war dying for his clan instead he made the other dumb bastard die for his!
  • Phoenix
    Honorary DSA

Risk,

As I stated in my response to your last post, we are more than happy to have a scrimmage with =DF=. There really is nothing to discuss regarding Frell's attitude toward DSA. He has his opinions of DSA members, like me for instance, and he has friends that are still in DSA. Either way, it really isn't an issue as far as we are concerned. There is no drama there.

The mention of Reaver and the concern over what he may or may not have said (and he really hasn't said anything) would cause a reasonable person to question what was actually said. Thankfully, we really are not concerned with external opinions that are expressed to our members.

So let's agree to try to set up a scrimmage or to meet in gamebattles. Either way, I am sure we will have good games and good sportsmanship.
    Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

• RISK6.7
      Civilian

sounds good to me.

No dumb bastard ever won a war dying for his clan instead he made the other dumb bastard die for his!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎