• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

MW2 Title list

Saw this and know some were interested in this. Trying to discover all titles for MW2 and how to get them.

So with no further wait:

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Titles
    sigpic
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Thats awesome

My favorite:

Owned = Get the last kill of the match with the Riot Shield
    Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• captnjeter
      Honorary DSA

For Norm

"My Li'l Pwny - You get it by getting 10 silenced kills. It can only be obtained once you prestige though. As you have to complete the prestige challenge."
      "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• Gino
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007
        • Gino31B

I'm bumping this cause if you look they update this daily and it looks completely different than it did a day ago. Now you can see screen shots with every emblem and title. Which is cool beans

Phoenix, you need to get "Phoenix Rising" title. that would be sweet with your emblem
        Last edited by Gino; 11-18-2009, 06:47 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• jmhc74
          Honorary DSA
          • Dec 2007

Wouldn't be suprised if IW releases additional ones as part of DLC....$$$$
          sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎