Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SnipeKing
    Civilian

COD+Blizzard=call of duty MMORPG?

thats right blizz is in the stages of bouncing a mmorpg off the popular call of duty......

• Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

Actvision would love to get a sub model for cod. But hard to do in this console generation.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Capthemfoos
      Honorary DSA

Lol, this idea would be hilarious.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• keyser28146
        Honorary DSA

I'm thinking no.

Even though Activision and Blizzard are the same company, one half (Activision) pushes the same game out annually with no upgrades or quality control, while the other half (Blizzard) is renowned for never putting anything out until it's ready. Mixing the two companies from the financial side makes sense, but the two philosophies are incompatible within a game structure.
        sigpic

Comment

• SnipeKing
          Civilian

Originally posted by keyser28146
          I'm thinking no.

Even though Activision and Blizzard are the same company, one half (Activision) pushes the same game out annually with no upgrades or quality control, while the other half (Blizzard) is renowned for never putting anything out until it's ready. Mixing the two companies from the financial side makes sense, but the two philosophies are incompatible within a game structure.
          yes their games don't come out till they are ready however their MMO's are always fucked lol

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎