X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rommel
    Civilian
    • Jul 2009

Lady Gaga - "Bad Romance" video

Ok, I rarely watch MTV or music videos for that matter, so I might be the last one to see this, but I felt compelled to share it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACm9yECwSso"]YouTube- Lady Gaga - Bad Romance[/ame]

WOW!

I thought that Lady GaGa was going to be a fad, but she keeps impressing me with her catchy tunes, amazing videos, and hot looks!

The video is so bizarre, but in a good way. It looks like something out of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, or Space Odyssey. I just watched it four times and I still can't get over it. Dang! It's just so awesome.

Even though she seems to be recycling the rhythms from her first singles, there is something about this new song that I like. Did I mention she looks hot?

Any comments?
  • sovereign
    Honorary DSA
    • Jan 2008

A-a-a-a-a-a-aaaa-aa-a-a-aaaa-a-a-a--aaaaa-aa-a-a-a-nnoying....

is not the hope you are looking for...

Comment

• jmhc74
      Honorary DSA
      • Dec 2007

Odd...that is the video.
      sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

When you watch the earlier youtube videos of her, she was an artist with a vision.
        Just a brunette girl trying to make her way in the world.

But she quickly learned that sex sells in todays society. She re-invented herself ala Madonna. She learned that she could be hot and sexy, and earn lots of money.

And that's not a bad thing, but she did sell out. Which is a damn shame.

But I'm sure her bank account says differently.

She does have talent and vision, it just seems a shame to me that she lowered herself to the lowest common denominator to make herself well known.

But, then again, MTV and Corporate America does rule, so she probably made the right decision, for her bank account.

But at what cost?

More pablum for the masses. But we at least drool, don't we?

*Sighs*

sigpic

Comment

• sovereign
          Honorary DSA
          • Jan 2008

is not the hope you are looking for...

Comment

• norm
            Imperial Guard
            • Jun 2006
            • DSA norm

“It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on, it’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big fucking deal.”
            lol

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎