X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kas
    Civilian
    • Apr 2005

Kas's Thread!! Enter at Own Risk!

I don't know what the fuck happened to my very cool and special thread that was here, but it's disapeared! Sorry :(

so starting a new one cause frankly, I need the place to vent.

Besides i wanted to see if this sig works.

testing
  • EVILMRSPOCK
    Honorary DSA

um

woah, thats fine with me, you know i dig on the slave fit.

Comment

• swbfswdirt
      Civilian
      • Apr 2005

Damnit all....Kas...you need to make it BIGGER.I didn`t get the lower half of your banner.....Send it too me..(bring it to me_j/k).I need new material for my new asscream lotion,but I`ll need the WHOLE thing..I`m a kinda guy who likes to PRE_HEAT the oven....so,I`ll need some feet too rub first,then the back,etc...

Comment

• fromunda
        Honorary DSA

I was looking for tke Kas thread too, glad to see ya got another one. And that is a kick ass banner.

Comment

• RIZZO
          Honorary DSA
          • Jun 2005
          • RiZZo0

Pretty Big Sig but nice. :)

Comment

• Dereckxx
            Civilian
            • Feb 2005

definition

somebody should define the purpose of this thread or actually give a meaning to it !
            cause i dont know what to post !

Comment

• RaTix
              Emperor

Dereck if your the one that was going on a forum cleaning frenzy, you need to make sure wtf you are deleting. Whoever deleted KAS's thread should not have.
              There is no need for a point in these posts. Its the friggin LOBBY.

Lobby
              General Chat. All are welcome to discuss anything they wish here.
              "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
              ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• sephonoff_CooR
                Civilian
                • Dec 2004

MMMMmmmm, Yeah, Reach me around likat that mmm, fucking idiot, AURGH I AM MADE OF STRAWBERRYFILLING RRRRAAAAUUUGGGHH!!! shit like this it's the Kas whaterever and the Random CooR posting frenzy.

Has any one seen my Robot I can't remember what it is called but it moves around collecting data of it's surrounding enviroment, then dicards it and runs into walls?

Comment

• darthjuggalo
                  Civilian
                  • Jan 2005

what up juggalo's in da hizzouse! dammit we gotta start over on 13+ pages of kas and randomness. this is gonna be funny

btw i almost destroyed these jeans when i saw slave leah that size

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
                    Honorary DSA

lalala

ah, a thread of randomness, hey kas, that transparent slave looks like she could use some vitamins or something, her right arm looks all crack-headed out. lol.

Comment

• zincon
                      Civilian
                      • Dec 2004

One day the robot overlords will take over this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LONG LIVE THE ROBOT OVERLORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Life's a bitch, then you die. Hit the joint and lets get HIGH!

Comment

• captnjeter
                        Honorary DSA

SCREW THE ROBOT OVERLORDS!!!

All hail... THE PIRATE OVERLORDS OF THE RINGS!
                        "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
                          Honorary DSA

my bumm

my BUMM is on this thread, this thread this thread, my bumm is on the table, the table the table, my bumm is on the death star, the death star, the death star...daddy do you want some sausages?

Comment

• kas
                            Civilian
                            • Apr 2005

I'm announcing to all of you in my own thread something I've needed to say for some time now...

I'll be taking a much needed "leave of absence" from DSA starting immediatly. There is no specific time frame that I'll be gone. There is no need to worry about wether I'll be back or not. The question is only- When?

If anything comes up that needs my attention I will of course deal with it promptly, but If it can be directed to someone other than myself, PLEASE do so! I will NOT be responding to messages that do not need my IMMEDIATE attention.

See ya later :D

Kas

Comment

• LordYggdrasill
                              Civilian
                              • Jan 2005

later
                              Let The Dark Side be With You

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...