I don't think microsoft and IW have a clue.

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

I don't think microsoft and IW have a clue.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkHdnnBL-UQ"]YouTube- MW2: GLITCHED GAME SUPER SPEED[/ame]

I came across this last night at about 3:45 in the morning and I was in a public room on terminal.

I don't think they have an idea the extent of these things.

I heard it is a viral glitch.. what that means? I don't know, but everyone was running like they were on crack.

I do beleive people have found other exploits now.. I'll give you a hint in the video below. And this is coming from what I came across last night. And I'm almost positive everyone who played this back in the day, kept booting these types of scum from servers.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyPjn5vIQ6E"]YouTube- Star Wars Battlefront 2 Best Glitch Ever( Go flying in the air and spin like crazy)[/ame]

Yep... I played a map on skidrow and there was a guy on the top of one of the buildings you cannot get on by C, then walked out into thin air and sniped people from there.
    " I need a beer "
  • Gino
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007
    • Gino31B

Glitches and exploits are going to be part of the game. With this game being the most popular game for XBOX, it raises the chances of the exploits and glitches to be found. Think about the glitch on overgrown on COD4. It took almost two years for that glitch to be discovered. As long as these get fixed eventually I will be pleased. YES THEY FIXED THE SHOTGUNS!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!

There will be more out there and discovered especially with another 3 million people getting the game after christmas.
    sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
      Darth Beratter

Some people just have too much time on their hands, and need to find something better to do than cheat on games.

sigpic

Comment

• Yentis
        Honorary DSA
        • Sep 2007
        • Yentis

I agree with Deslock. If anyone enough time to find the glitches. They really need to get a life. lol......
        " If a man doesn't bleed ,and he doesn't cry you don't trust him cause he is not man. " .. Zakk Wylde

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎