• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

Guido Street Fighter

To ask if anyone has seen this show and to have them admit it would be more embarrassing than what happens to this guy but still its MTV and they suck and so does the idea for this show but when you put it to Street Fighter music it just makes it better.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dccsFXH6WHc&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Snooki Street Fighter[/ame]
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Wow...

What a manly man. He can punch an annoying woman. What a brave dude.

Which braves another question. WTF is wrong with these guys? How in the name of Holy Hell do they think they look good? If you are wearing more lipstick or lip gloss than your girlfriend, and more hair product than a gay guy and you're straight?

There's is something indeed wrong with you.

www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnqnGVJFOSM"]YouTube- The 12 Days of Douchemas[/ame]

No shit....

Yuck. :???:

And to even think for one moment that there are girls out there that think these guys are remotely attractive is almost enough to cause projectile vomiting.

I dare any of these "manly" men to go through one day of Ranger training or BUDS (Navy Seal training).

Yeah...riiiiiiiiiight.

Bleech....
    Last edited by Deslock; 12-28-2009, 11:19 PM.

sigpic

Comment

• Dioxin
      Honorary DSA

Holy shit. that is the funniest web site I have EVER seen in my life. Thank you. Dude... really...

"The minute I get out of this tanning bed' I'm fist pumping the shit out of this thursday"

Fuck. Comedy gold. Describes one of my co workers perfectly who always says Get Some! HAHAHA
      "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

That's what bothers me most, is that these guys think they're "Macho".

What Rage did is macho. Saving your family and helping a neighbor is the ultimate.

Being a closet fag that wears eyeliner....?, and more lipgloss than your girlfriend?

Is just wrong. Period.

Tats, a "mandanna" and bling, does not, nor ever will, make you a "real" man.

Charge up, open fire on an enemy that's trying to kill your friends, and I will respect you. Save your family and help a neighbor and a friend, and I WILL respect you. Be loyal to your wife and family, and I will respect you. Defend your clanmates and fight to the bitter end, I will respect you.

Have pink lips and lipgloss....No matter how many muscles you have....

I will indeed laugh at you.

And heartily so. :D

sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
          Officer
          • Jan 2009

Preach Brother Preach
          sigpic

Comment

• Nuguistic
            Civilian