• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmhc74
    Honorary DSA
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by TheRealHanSolo
    My question is how much does keyser hate this song? Lol
    I haven't heard what he thinks of this song....I think he was focussed on socom due to extended lay off from gaming last night in spite of a bunch of us humming this song. Now on the other hand, Dooku despises it.
    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• jakewill
      Honorary DSA
      • Sep 2009

not really a laugh but did any of you ever watch that damn lambchop show that are old enough to know of it i mean its like that damn dumb catchy song that they had on it. In my experience though anything annoying is also pretty damn funny.
      sigpic

Comment

• bob-digi
        Civilian

Oh, yes I did....

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD38neSK7ho"]YouTube- Jazz Horse[/nomedia]
        sigpicbob-digi

Comment

• jakewill
          Honorary DSA
          • Sep 2009

damn canadians take everything so seriously just cause someone offers you horse piss doesnt mean you have to try it dooku
          sigpic

Comment

• APAT
            Honorary DSA
            • Mar 2010

LOL.... I finally know what the hell you guys were singing in socom. Funny stuff

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
            "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎