• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ANDREW_THE_DOOM
    Civilian
    • Aug 2005

y cant i go to the tryouts?

i usd the passcode but it wont let me in can some one help me :?:
    this is the end of the rebels(my name in battrfront is ANDREWMAZUR)
  • captnjeter
    Honorary DSA

1: You were most likely going for the DSA Main server, which is not where we have practices.

2: We have tryouts on tuesdays, thursdays and sundays at 7 PM EST.
    "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
      Honorary DSA

tryouts

Andrew,

please review your private messages.
      also, to reiterate, tryouts are held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays at 7 PM EST.
      Further, on these days it is recommended that you log into this website about 5-10 minutes before 7 PM EST and check the SHOUTBOX located on the lower left hand side of this website.

Typically, when tryouts are about to begin, a special tryout server is set up, usually called something like, !!!DSA_Tryouts, and the password for this special server is broadcast via the shoutbox once we are ready to begin.

all you have to do is wait for the password that will appear in the shoutbox on the days of the tryouts, and once you have it, log into the tryout server and wait for DSA members to show up, they will usually already be there waiting on those who want to tryout that day.

If you have any further inquiries Andrew, please feel free to contact me via Instant messenger.
      MSNIM = the_evilspock
      YIM = the_evilspock
      AIM = DSAevilspock
      or via Email
      the_evilspock@hotmail.com
      please use "DSA Site User" as your email heading if you do contact me via email

Thanks again for your interest in our clan, I wish you the best of luck.
      Second Lieutenant,
      EVILMRSPOCK

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍