Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheWildFerret
    Civilian

Thanks ND. Looking forward to gaming with the clan as a whole :) Actually spent way too long gaming last night with a group of people in Gears. They weren't raging 12 year olds ;) hehe and they worked together.

Comment

• nd32479
      Imperial Advisor
      • Aug 2009

Originally posted by TheWildFerret
      T...Actually spent way too long gaming last night with a group of people in Gears. They weren't raging 12 year olds ;) hehe and they worked together.
      It is amazing how much time you can spend when you are playing with a good group of guys. I am a 41 year old man, and actually day dream at times about getting online on Tuesdays to play Socom with the fellas. No one in my RL gets it. But people on here sure do!:D
      ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
      The innumerable caravan, which moves
      To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
      His chamber in the silent halls of death,
      Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
      Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
      By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
      Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
      About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• TheWildFerret
        Civilian

So very true. It's a nice way to socialize and "get away from it all". I luck out and have friends that get it. So hope you all had a good turkey day and hope to see you online soonish... btw, I did break down and buy socom, it looks cool and the price was right... 5 bucks. ;)

Comment

• APAT
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by TheWildFerret
          So very true. It's a nice way to socialize and "get away from it all". I luck out and have friends that get it. So hope you all had a good turkey day and hope to see you online soonish... btw, I did break down and buy socom, it looks cool and the price was right... 5 bucks. ;)
          Nice. If you want to join us tuesday at 8pm central let us know. We'll make sure to pick rooms that dont require the Cold Front Map Pack ($15) so you can get a feel for the game before spending the extra dough.

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
          "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• TheWildFerret
            Civilian

Hey APAT, thanks. I'll let you know after I get things settled with GOW3 battalion first. Tuesdays are a good day for me too. Looking forward to this Thursday.

Comment

• MellowYellow989
              Civilian

I miss the days of Crimson Skies, That was the first and only game i played on live for quite a while back in the day. Welcome to the group man

The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.

Comment

• TheWildFerret
                Civilian

heheh thanks :) Yeah Crimson Skies was great. Had a lot of fun with that game.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎