X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CRABcrap
    Civilian
    • Oct 2005

ok sorry

my parents wanted me to stop 'playing around' on the internet and get back to school work. i guess i have been slacking in school work and i needed a break.

besides have any of you been on bf1 online lately its fucking dull and boring! 3/4s of all the servers are gone and only really sucky people play except for the only clan on bf1 EOP. now there is a problem for me i haven't seen an EOP room for two days.

I've decided that i'm staying in dsa (tryouts) but they really need to restock the game here i mean, ive heard ppl have been calling in every hour to see if it is in stock in movie rental places.

i'm going to check tonite because i don't work and because i've reserved money for the game. i heard ppl are slowing down due to the gameplay and saying that the game sucks!? What the hell. sure this game is rushed but i think the XBOX 360 was rushed! November 22! no way! it was supposed to come out in 2007.

Sorry the dumbass depressed post....EOP doesn't look like its going to be on for a while.
    Rifles, shotguns, and rockets are weapons of war,
    A few good men (& women), a fantastic strategic leader, and tacts are weapons of armies,
    with both combined there shall be victory!
    LET US SHOW'EM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎