X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • (DF)GEN(RISK 6.7
    Civilian
    • Dec 2007

I am Risk6.7

you that have been with DSA from the start know who I am.

You that only been here a while will learn who I am.

I am the founder and leader of the Dark Forces Brotherhood. http://clandf.enjin.com/

I come here to day to let the members of DSA know that we are still around and are tracking down all clans from the early days of Star wars battlefront 1. It is always good to remember those gamers who once battled side by side or against in games of the past. So far I have only been able to track 5 clans that have stayed alive after battlefront.

I hope you all the best and hope that you all continue to be an active clan.
  • RageProphetXIII
    Officer
    • Jan 2009

Hey Risk how you been buddy? Oh we are still going strong. We're not going anywhere.
    sigpic

Comment

• (DF)GEN(RISK 6.7
      Civilian
      • Dec 2007

Doing well thanks for asking how are you. Been a while what games you playing now?

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
        Officer
        • Jan 2009

Starhawk, battlefield...and were looking ar Dust 514 and several others in the side
        sigpic

Comment

• norm
          Imperial Guard
          • Jun 2006
          • DSA norm

Hello again Risk. Yes we are still here. We've got close to 50 members with a healthy three-fourths active at any given time in various divisions and battalions. We've got a PS3 side that play Socom, Starhawk and BF3. On the 360 side we have Gears, BF3 and Call of Duty. With BF3 we have servers for both sides I believe. On the PC we have a small but dedicated Minecraft group. We're also looking into expanding into new games and hopefully systems in the future.

I do thank you for stopping by and seeing how we have grown from our humble days playing Star Wars Battlefront 1.

I'm glad you came by. Last we heard is that DF had some troubles and the site was shut down. I'm not sure if Snipe and Frell and those guys are still with you, but hopefully they are doing well too.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎