Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cyph3r
    Civilian
    • Feb 2013

I just joined the site a few minutes ago. I need to get in contact with the server admin somehow to discuss the site's security.
  • RageProphetXIII
    Officer
    • Jan 2009

How can we assist you?
    sigpic

Comment

• Cyph3r
      Civilian
      • Feb 2013

I'm a penetration tester, and trying to report discovered vulnerabilities in the site's server.

Comment

• norm
        Imperial Guard
        • Jun 2006
        • DSA norm

no problem cypher, please give us your real email address, name and IP and our Admin will get in touch with you. i know mailinator is a throw away address and if you are from NC great so am I, but on the off chance if you aren't please let us know. security is a good thing and we thank you for the help, but it's always good to know who you are talking with, what credentials they might have and who, if anyone, they work for.

Comment

• Cyph3r
          Civilian
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by norm
          no problem cypher, please give us your real email address, name and IP and our Admin will get in touch with you. i know mailinator is a throw away address and if you are from NC great so am I, but on the off chance if you aren't please let us know. security is a good thing and we thank you for the help, but it's always good to know who you are talking with, what credentials they might have and who, if anyone, they work for.
          Typically I don't give out such information. A relatively anonymous tip is as good as not. If you discover the vulnerabilities, how does it matter how you recieved them? Mailinator is a disposable email address, but as it is the most secure option at this time for email, it's my preference.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎