X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RABIDHUNTER
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

Hey

Well, in case you don't know who I am, I joined DSA around January 2004 and ended up leaving in June. I thought I was going to go freelance because clans started to not be so appealing to me, but then they created a new clan with a lot of people I liked, and they said it would be just fun and not really a structured clan, then things went downhill, you know the story.

Anyways, just thought I would say hello to everyone. Haven't really talked to anyone except Zabka and Ratix as of five minutes ago. Figured no one wanted to talk to me. Haven't actually seen Zabka online in a long time.

So, just thought I would say hello. As for video games I don't have SWBF 2, but I am getting America's Army for PS2 and Battlefield 2 for PS2.

Noticed a lot of changes, a lot of my friends aren't in DSA anymore :(. I see Corporal came back, first guy in DSA I ever really played with I think.

I also fixed all my contacts and information if you wanna talk sometime.
  • Mark3001
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

hey

hey i got battlefield 2 havent got the the online play for the ps2 and i plan on getting AA so maybe ill see ya in the servers later man
    "Thats Just How It Is"

Comment

• sephonoff_CooR
      Civilian
      • Dec 2004

hey I am insulted. I never implied I never wanted to talk to you. I just never see you online then again I only know you AIM name which has DSA in it so I assume you never use it. a few times I met you on bf1 and we shot the shit. hit me up anytime bud. I am good to game it with you

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎