X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tankertom
    Civilian
    • Jan 2006

thanks for having me

last night was the best game of swbf2 i have ever had thanks for leting me join we lost but it was fun and close.what days are practice and how menny members are thare.this is the first clan i have ever joined and i have been in and i have been a gamer for a long time.i look forward to helping dsa become the No 1 clan. thanks agean

TankerTom
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Hey TankerTom

Regular practice days are Tues, Thurs, and Sundays at 9pm EST. There has been some discussion to move the practice time earlier, and there is a survey about that in the forums. There is a calendar on the front page of the DSA site that lists all practices by specific date.

Many members will play together on non-practice days. Check the site, and check the "View DSA Servers" to see who is currently playing in our servers. You might find DSA playing any night of the week.

There are many people in the clan, but not all are active. You can see the list of members if you click on "members" or "clan roster" from the front page. It lists all of the members by rank, and those who are "officer" and above are considered active. Some members leave for long periods of time, and go to "shore leave" or "inactive" status. These are respected members who might return someday to become active. All they need to do is contact us with intention to play a lot again and they will be reinstated.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Glad to have you aboard and I look forward to playing with you.

Comp
    Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡