X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Thex
    Civilian
    • Feb 2006

Excited to be here

Well, I go by Thex and I've never really been online before. At least, not with a PS2. But shortly, I'm getting some decently speeded internet and will finally be able to join online gaming. I hope to join ranks with the people here and learn to be a better player by learning and playing along side you guys. Don't worry, I'm a fast learner and not too too shabby offline. I'm 17 bytheway and hopefully qualify to even have my application approved here.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here. Hope to see everyone online real soon.
  • Mark3001
    Civilian
    • Jan 2005

lol

ALRIGHT ANOTHER ONE FROM THE M I lol ya michigan hope to see ya online soon man
    "Thats Just How It Is"

Comment

• Thex
      Civilian
      • Feb 2006

I really want to get online, fast. I should be getting some High Speed within a week....Then just set everything up right, PS2 wise. Then of course a tryout.... 'Cept, I might need to have a special tryout, just becasue my parents are slightly paranoid, and I have siblings.... But I'll cross that brigde when I come to it.

Bytheway, is anyone here from a non-native English speaking country? I'm curious....

Comment

• LordCompulon
        Imperial Advisor
        • Feb 2005
        • DSA Comp

Hey Thex

Please also yourself a headset if you don't have one already. Headsets are required to play with DSA. See you on the battlefield!

Comp
        Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• Thex
          Civilian
          • Feb 2006

Yeah, I have a headset that I got off someone for $5. It's not brandnew, but it works.

Comment

• Zabka
            Imperial Guard
            • Nov 2004
            • DSA Zabka

Thex, then it sounds like you are just a high speed line away from getting going! When you get all set, play in our public servers some to get a feel for the online game and then sign up for a tryout. Look forward to playing with you.
            You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Thex
              Civilian
              • Feb 2006

Well, I got all the hardware and software I need, now just let my parents tell me which plugs to use (as if they know the difference). Eitherway, it should all be done by Saturday, late afternoon. Then (if you wanted to hand my Gluteus Maximus to me personally), I'll be online as either Thex or Comrad Thad. Pending on if Thex is taken or not.

*I'm crossing my fingers*

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎