X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZeroGambit
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

Well the party can offically start

Well I play on the server enough, I figured I'd say hi to the many people I have so aptly disposed way back in BF1 and currently in BF2 :D hahaha just kiddin...I'm just trying to be funny, which I'm not good at :)

So anyway, how you all doing? I enjoy playing against many of the people who post on this site, so I figured I'd say hi to ya all.
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

welcome to the site. we always welcome mature players who are respectful of other players into our public servers. We also encourage anybody who likes to play the game the way we do (minimize whoring, big chaotic battles, teamwork and coordination) to consider joining the clan.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• fromunda
      Honorary DSA

Was up man I remember playing w/ you on BF1 but I'm just now realy getting into playing BF2 so I havent ran into ya yet. Anyway welcome to the DSA forums and I'm sure I'll see ya on the battlefield.

Comment

• LordJohn
        Civilian
        • Apr 2006

Re: Well the party can offically start

Originally posted by ZeroGambit
        Well I play on the server enough, I figured I'd say hi to the many people I have so aptly disposed way back in BF1 and currently in BF2 :D hahaha just kiddin...I'm just trying to be funny, which I'm not good at :)

So anyway, how you all doing? I enjoy playing against many of the people who post on this site, so I figured I'd say hi to ya all.

hey Zero. ya Ive seen you a few times on DSA Jedi. your pretty good no doubt. we always seem to be on opposite teams though :?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎