X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

Hi. New here.

Hey everyone,

I'm new here. I'm a poor graduate student (27) from western New York. I used to use my roommate's ps2 until I moved in with my girlfriend. I had to wait until last xmas to get my own system. Although I have a few games, I'm completley addicted to SWBF2 online. It's like crack for me.

Aside from this, I play an online game called Travian. It's like that German game Settlers, but more aggressive.

I usually play Battlefront2 for at least an hour on weeknights when my g/f is at work. I usually keep busy weekends spending time with my g/f and looking for rattlesnakes.

I just got a USB headset today, so I figured I'd register here. I saw the DSA tag on a few players and became interested in checking it out. I like the mission statements of this clan. One reason I avoided a headset is because I figured it would be a bunch of 13 year olds yelling all the time.

I usually enjoy unity and bonds in games, so I figured I'd give this a shot.

Thanks,
    Dioxin
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Welcome!

Check your PMs for tryout password

see you on the battlefield

Comp
    Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

• R2D2
      Civilian
      • Mar 2006

Welcome to the DarkSideAliance! If you wish you can signup for a tryout. I’ll see you on the Battlefront!

As for the yelling 13 year olds try yelling 8 year olds (its moor accurate).

Comment

• EVILMRSPOCK
        Honorary DSA

WELCOME

You have made the logical choice. I shall see you on the battlefield.

Comment

• Dioxin
          Honorary DSA

Well, I had a few technical difficulties getting my headset to work. Heh. Maybe I should call it user error since I had no idea what I was doing with it. :)

Well, either way, thank you guys for letting me try out. I had a good time. One person asked me if I played Battlefield2. I responded, but I think I had my headset on mute. No, battlefront2 is the only online game I play right now. I'm a bit broke, so I usually wait for games to be on a huge sale or really cheap :)

If I missed any other questions, please just send me a pm. Again, getting used to the headset was something new for me.

Later,
          Dioxin
          "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎