• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

Hello

I've enjoyed playing on your severs the past couple of weeks or so. I've enjoyed the Jedi battles without the use of force powers, those are fun.

I'm good in the space battles. Better than I am at the ground battles.

Look forward to playing against the DSA!
  • RegentOne
    Imperial Advisor

Good to meet you Norm. I've seen you on the battlefield and you do have some skill. Think about signing up for our tryouts and do read our Code of Conduct.
    "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
    {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

I too have enjoyed playing with ya in the public room. Every time I see your name enter the room I yell NORM!!! 'a la' cheers!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• norm
        Imperial Guard
        • Jun 2006
        • DSA norm

Thanks RegentOne, I looked over the CoC and I've been trying to be mindful of the rules :D

I'll give some thought to trying out. I would like to improve my skills on the ground a bit before I tryout.

MajinTony, I laugh everytime I've seen your name. I keep looking for a fat pink guy running around. Needless to say what is I usually see is:

{DSA}MajinTony has killed norm

then it's not so funny...haha

Comment

• MajinTony
          Honorary DSA
          • Aug 2005

Lol Norm. well it appears both of our names remind us of fat guys. Personally i haven't even watched any DBZ since Adult swim took over cartoon network and ran toonami to the 1 or 2 nights its on now. See ya in the public servers.... and hopefully you'll be in bootcamp one of these days.

Quote-"Hey everybody!"
          "Norm!!!!!!!"
          "Whats going on Mr. Peterson?"
          "It's a dog eat dog world out there Woody, and I'm
          wearing milkbone underware."

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Dioxin
            Honorary DSA

Norm,

I had a good time playing against you tonight. You're innovative and adaptive. I liked your style. As long as you keep doing what you're doing, I think you'll probably make a good match for DSA.

Good luck!!

Dioxin
            "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• norm
              Imperial Guard
              • Jun 2006
              • DSA norm

Thanks! I had a great time playing against you also. You're def. a better player then me so that forces me to change for the best or keep getting killed. :D

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
                Civilian
                • Mar 2006

hey norm nice to meet you n majintony i havent seen DBZ ever since adult swim took it over too.norm please read our code of conduct its the rules we all follow and wen your ready contact rixterX or lordcompulon and they will give you the password but also signup in the signup/tryouts place nice to meet you norm hope we meet up and have a great battle :D .

Queenz

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎