X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hotwire
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Hi, I'm new

My name in Battlefront 2 is Hotwire. Im about to turn 16 years old and am actually grounded for now but still manage to get online lol. Since I'm out of school and my mom is still working I'm usually online during the day till about 1:30 then im on at late night when my parents go to sleep. I mostly just play socom 3 and battlefront 2 online. Sometimes a few other games but these are my main two. So ya thats me. Hopefully I'll make it through the tryouts. Anyone have any advice for me that i should take into account during the tryouts? All help is much appreciated. Thanx
  • Queenzkilla1
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

hey hotwire we had some good games.

Comment

• fromunda
      Honorary DSA

Welcome Hotwire and welcome DSA, for starters signe up for tryouts w/ the link on the left. Then read the code of conduct and if you have any questions feel free to ask. More then skill we value team players not all stars. You also must have a mic but remember that during clan functions that mics are for giving orders and giving info reletive to the battle, mic chatter is kept to a minimum so orders and comunications can be heard.

Comment

• hotwire
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Queenzkilla1
        hey hotwire we had some good games.
        Ya we did all those, games were pretty close though. THroughout the time no1 could really tell who was gunna win until the very end. That the whole reason i play. Too bad i don't get many of those.

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
          Civilian
          • Mar 2006

well you just gotta expect the unexpected and try your best thats al that matters pluse you wouldnt even realize how close the game is.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎