X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sarge
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Hiya DSA!

Hiya Dsa! My name's Sarge, and I'm the cousin of R2D2. :D He first introduced me to here. I'm not the best, but I hope I make it. I'm better than R2 though.

For 200 credits I'll assassinate anyone you want.
  • fromunda
    Honorary DSA

welcome, look around and if you like what you see then you should signe up for a tryout.

Comment

• Queenzkilla1
      Civilian
      • Mar 2006

Hi Sarge a friend of R2 is a friend of mine if you are interesed in joinin DSA please read our code of conduct its the rules we all follow n live by then wen your done goto the sign up/tryout area and tryout.After that contact RixterX or lordcompulon 4 a tryout and they will give you the password and wat day the tryout will be on.Hope we meet on the battle feild and battle :D .

Comment

• SithWarrior
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

he sarge hope i can play online with ya soon because a cousin of r2 is a friend 2 me :D

Comment

• RegentOne
          Imperial Advisor

Hello Sarge! I haven't seen you on-line yet but have gamed a lot with your cousin. Looking forward to battleling with you.
          "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
          {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• R2D2
            Civilian
            • Mar 2006

Ha ha vary funny Sarge I will admit he is a lot better then me when I first played online but he still needs to get a router so he can play online and if he keeps his mouth shut I think he'll do fine but above all he should play online a bit before he considers trying out for DSA

Comment

• Master_Ian
              Civilian
              • Apr 2006

well i look forward to playing you if ur related to r2 than ur automaticlly kool
              One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎